Saturday, June 29, 2013

Facing the Enemy

There is an enemy in this world and his primary aim is to keep you down. He will try anything to accomplish this aim. John 10:10 tells us, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy." He may attack you through domestic violence, divorce, or abortion; he may cause sexual, physical or emotional abuse to occur; he may estrange you from your children or other family members. He may bring financial challenges to you or cause you to lose your job. The list goes on. The enemy is relentless!

I, too, have been under the enemy's attack and I understand. I have been through divorce; I am currently estranged from my teenage daughter; I face day to day challenges of having a child with special needs; I have dealt with anger issues, depression, low self-esteem, and materialism.  This is real stuff and I want you to know that you are not alone!

If you have suffered from any of these or other messes, this blog will help you face the pain from it, to break through the barrier that the pain creates, to defeat the enemy, and to become all that God created you to be. John 10:10 goes on to say, "But I have come that they may have life and have it to the full."

I will also cover key topics in women’s lives including marriage and singleness, motherhood and mothering, finances, managing a household, health & fitness, and the resistance that comes when making positive changes in our lives.

I hope you will join me on this journey to healing and wholeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment